Meet industry requirements
Never stop learning with PIMS
As part of our commitment to you, we offer ongoing credits so that you can always stay up-to-date with the latest knowledge in our industry. Here you’ll find annual opportunities for continuing education.
>> Psst…Need a continuing education certification letter re-print? Click here.
2023 – PIMS Best Practices 101
*registration form below*
Friday, March 17, 2023
- Your Funeral Home has a Website…Is It Any Good? What Does it Tell Your Customers About Cremation? (1 hour)
- It’s time you run your business like a business…food for thought (1 hour)
- In Consideration of Ethical Funeral Practice (2 hours)
- PA Mandated Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (2 hours)
Application has been made for approval of 6.0 CEUs to the following organizations:
- Pennsylvania State Board of Funeral Directors
- West Virginia Board of Funeral Service Examiners
- Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors of Ohio
- Maryland Board of Morticians
- New York Bureau of Funeral Directors
PIMS is pleased to offer this 6-hour seminar which includes all program materials and refreshments; please register below.
- Tuition: $125.00 ($150 for onsite registration if space allows)
- There are no refunds
Seating for this program is limited to licensed embalmers and licensed funeral directors, funeral service interns, and funeral service students. PIMS students are welcome to participate at no charge. Other funeral service students and interns will be admitted at a nominal $35 charge.
To be awarded continuing education credit, participants must be present for the entire program.
8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
7:30 – 8:00 Sign-In
8:00 – 9:00 Session I
9:00 – 9:15 Break
9:15 – 10:15 Session I
10:15 – 10:30 Break
10:30 –11:30 Session II
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 Session II
1:30 – 1:45 Break
1:45 – 2:45 Session III
2:45 – 3:00 Break
3:00 — 4:00 Session III
4:00 – 4:15 Sign out
Click here for all the information about this CEU.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REGistration:
Need your continuing education reprint?
Click the button below to begin filling out the form: